1. I am an independent contractor of legal age (at least 18 years of age) with no legal impediments to enter into a contract, willfully and freely agrees to all applicable and relevant laws of this application, to include but not limited to tax laws and similar rules and regulations of DOTNET Incorporated (here as referred as EM-CORE DOTNET Program).
2. I bind myself to pay any taxes and other assessments required by any national, state, municipal and local laws or other statutes and regulations, if deemed necessary.
3. I understand that a single purchase of any EM-CORE DOTNET Program product packages is necessary to become an Independent Dealer of EM-CORE DOTNET. As a duly registered Independent Dealer, I accept and understand the following rules and conditions but not limited to the below mentioned:
a. I am not an employee, agent or legal representative of EM-CORE DOTNET or any of its affiliated companies.
b. I will sell and promote EM-CORE DOTNET products in accordance to the Compensation Plan of EM-CORE DOTNET and other relevant Rules and Regulations of the Company.
c. I may sponsor prospective Dealers of EM-CORE DOTNET pursuant to the conditions of the EM-CORE DOTNET Program.
d. I understand that only Dealers in good standing (such status is determined by EM-CORE DOTNET System) may sponsor new Independent Dealers.
e. I agree that I shall not make any statements, representations, claims, or warranties regarding EM-CORE DOTNET Program not officially endorsed and authorized by DOTNET Inc.
f. I shall not use or appropriate to myself, directly or indirectly, the registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, logos, and other proprietary marks of the Company or any of its affiliated companies thereof, whether or not used in commerce, to promote its business opportunity or to register the said Trademarks as domain names without prior written approval from EM-CORE DOTNET.
4. I agree that any unauthorized use of the said Trademarks is illegal and shall constitute a material breach of this agreement and shall result, but not limited to the following:
a. Automatic termination of whatever contract or agreement I entered into with the Company and may also result to any disciplinary action(s) deemed appropriate by EM-CORE DOTNET;
b. All materials and products bearing the unauthorized use of the Company’s Trademarks or domain names in any registration or application thereof should be automatically terminated;
c. The Company shall not incur any liabilities as a result of any damages sustained by third parties due to said illegal use of the Company’s Trademarks, trade names, logos, and signs; and,
d. The Company may institute whatever legal remedies against me, whether civil or criminal.
5. I have been informed of the Compensation Plan, as well as other related rules and regulations of EM-CORE DOTNET Program; and shall abide by the terms and conditions stated in the said documents.
6. I agree that the terms and conditions of EM-CORE DOTNET’s Compensation Plan, and policies and procedures may be changed and updated from time to time; to include revisions, supplements, or amendments. Such changes thereto shall be automatically incorporated herein by this reference.
7. I certify to the accuracy of all information provided by me in this Application Form and agree that providing false or misleading information authorizes EM-CORE, at its election, to declare this Contract void from its inception. Upon due assessment, EM-CORE, in its sole discretion, may reject this contract without disclosing any reason thereof.
8. I understand that this application form is deemed accepted by EM-CORE DOTNET when entered into the Company’s database. In the event that this Application form is not accepted or approved, I release EM-CORE DOTNET and its Board of Directors, President, Executive Committee, Managers, Supervisors, officers, employees, agents, and advisors from all liability incurred by me or by any other persons. I waive any associated claim(s) that might be asserted in my interest.
9. I acknowledge that the Company shall suffer irreparable damages if I breach this Agreement or any portion thereof and, accordingly, the Company shall be entitled, without prejudice to the right to seek compensation for breach of any provisions of this Agreement, to the remedies of injunction and other equitable relief for any threatened or actual breach of the provisions of this Agreement and that no proof of special damages shall be necessary for the enforcement of this Agreement. Such remedies shall not be deemed to be the exclusive remedies for a breach of this Agreement but shall be in addition to all other remedies available at law or equity.
Once an Independent Dealer Agreement has been accepted, the benefits of the Commission Plan and the Dealer Agreement are available to the new Dealer. These benefits include the right to:
• Promote and sell EM-CORE DOTNET products and services.
• Participate in the EM-CORE DOTNET Compensation Plan (the right to receive commissions from the sale of EM-CORE DOTNET products and services).
• Refer other individuals as Dealers into the EM-CORE DOTNET program and thereby build a Marketing Organization
• Regular online connections with the EM-CORE DOTNET Top Leaders
• Participate in EM-CORE DOTNET trainings, motivational and recognition functions upon payment of appropriate charges if applicable.
• Participate in promotional and incentive contests and programs sponsored by EM-CORE DOTNET for its Dealers.
• Dealers are expected to exhaust all means to promote and market the products of the Company.
• As an independent dealer of EM-CORE DOTNET it is your obligation to ensure that your online marketing and promotion activities are ethical, truthful and are not deceptive and are not misleading potential customers or dealers in any way.
• Dealers shall sell, convey and/or distribute the products of the Company to the consumers and/or other resellers strictly at the prices fixed by the Company.
• Dealers shall not sell or offer to sell their products at a discount, or hold, join, participate at any promotional sale or special events, or sale at marked down prices, unless authorized in writing by the Company.
• Members may only use such promotional, marketing, and advertising materials as are allowed by the Company in writing.
• Members shall only make such promises, undertakings, commitments, and warranties in the promotion, marketing, and sale of products as are consistent with those appearing in the website or such other official communication platforms of the Company.
• Independent Dealers are required to state/show proper income disclaimers when creating their own promotional videos and literatures discussing income and commissions
• Independent Dealers may only have ONE sponsor. EM-CORE DOTNET does not tolerate cross recruiting of other EM-CORE DOTNET Dealers. If you want to change sponsor/referrer you can only do so by voluntarily deactivating your current account and wait until 180 days to be allowed to sign up again for a different sponsor/referrer.
• Dealers are not allowed to collect any payments from prospective clients or customers. Only payment accounts listed in the official EM-CORE DOTNET website can be used for accepting payment.
• All contents on the official website is owned by EM-CORE DOTNET as a dealer you agree not to copy, re-upload, distribute, alter the contents from our website without permission. EM-CORE DOTNET claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights for all our content and you agree not to infringe upon those rights.
• Dealers are NOT ALLOWED TO RE-UPLOAD OFFICIAL VIDEOS on their own YouTube or any social media accounts without written permission.
• Dealers are NOT ALLOWED to post, market or sell any EM-CORE DOTNET Products and Packages on websites or applications that does not show or reveal the sellers information.
• EM-CORE DOTNET has the right to ban any platforms and/or websites it deems necessary.
• As a dealer, you agree to receive regular email news letter, email, promotions and text messages from EM-CORE Support System.
In addition to the retail profits you can earn from your resale of Products, you can also receive Bonuses under the Sales Compensation Plan, subject to the following:
• You may not receive any Bonuses if you are in violation of the Contract;
• The requirements for receiving a Bonus and the terms for determining the amount of the Bonus may be changed by the Company at any time upon 30 days prior notice;
• Bonuses may be paid by wire transfer, check, or any other method chosen by the Company;
• No interest accrues on Bonuses when the payment of such has been delayed by the Company for any reason;
• The Company will pay no Bonuses if the required monthly maintenance is not fulfilled.
• If your Affiliation is suspended due to a violation/complaint, any unpaid accrued Bonuses will be put on hold during investigation. It shall be forfeited once violation/complaint are proven to be true.
• If your Affiliation is terminated, any unpaid accrued Bonuses will be forfeited.
"Cross Sponsoring" is defined as the enrollment into a different line of sponsoring of an individual or business entity, that already has a signed Agreement with EM-CORE DOTNET Program. Actual or attempted cross sponsoring is NOT allowed. If cross sponsoring is verified by EM-CORE DOTNET, sanctions and including termination of a Dealer’s distributorship may be imposed.
Any personal information that you provide to us is privacy protected. Your information will NEVER be shared or sold to anyone. Member’s personal information is stored in secured servers. We make every effort to ensure this information remains uncompromised. Please be aware, however that this website cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which we may link.
EM-CORE DOTNET Program strictly prohibits its members from using spam and other forms of internet abuse to seek referrals. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to the following:
• Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the initiator does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of or with the express consent of the recipient.
• Unsolicited commercial email (UCE) while regarded as legal in some jurisdictions is regarded as spam by most internet service providers (ISPs) and may not be used to promote EM-CORE DOTNET Program.
Violation of any term of this policies or any illegal, fraudulent deceptive or unethical business conduct that may damage the reputation or goodwill of EM-CORE DOTNET Program may result in one or more of the following corrective measures:
• Issuance of a written warning admonition;
• Requiring the Independent Dealer to take immediate corrective measures
• Suspension and/or termination of the offending Dealer’s ability to access the EM-CORE DOTNET Program website back office. In the event suspension off account is issued, commissions will be withheld until such time that the suspended account is reinstated. The reason for this is to keep everyone honest in their dealings and allegations wrongdoing.
• The failure of the Members to comply with the above-mentioned may merit the termination of their distributorship agreement with the Company.
To avoid the risk of termination of your membership, we urge all members to strictly comply with the above-quoted company policy.